Real talk, though.
How do y’all use Firefox with Tumblr? It keeps opening a new tab every time I click “reblog”?? It’s awful.
Breakfast with my Sherlock is actually the greatest thing.
anglophrenic is a champ: if you don’t think that relocating across the ocean - even if you’re familiar with where you’re going and you’re going to live with someone you love - is a big deal, get off my blog.
- New field of study
- New country
- New cultural norms that sneak up on you
- I am arrived and now living in what is basically the Portland, Oregon of England.
- Being lumped in with 100+ other first year graphic design students in a large room makes me feel like I’m at a cattle auction.
- Still adjusting to the fact that I can make art and try things and have so much control over what I produce.
- Have been hobbling since yesterday because of agonizing shin pain. Need to rest up and take the bus until my body accepts the intense amount of walking I’m now doing.
- Being able to see her every day is more fantastic even than I thought it would be.
- For all the difficulties, I’m immensely happy with my change in place and in vocation.
His pointer finger circled my puckered love cave. “Are you ready for this?” he mewled, smirking at me like a mother hamster about to eat her three-legged young.”
50 Shades of Grey (via kaley)
Next time you feel bad about your work, remember this shit got published
This makes me feel better.